Sunday, November 4, 2007

Best Diet Pills For Women - What Are The Best Diet Pills For Women That Actually Work?

Assuming you are speaking about the best over the counter diet pills, not prescription diet pills, the best diet pills for women are still those that contain ephedra.

Diet pills that contain ephedra have been around for years. And though the FDA is doing their best to ban ephedra products, they have yet to be able to enforce the ban and keep and effective weight loss product out of the hands of consumers. It is a stimulant that works on the central nervous system and causes you to expend extra calories and raise your resting metabolic rate.

Diet pills with ephedra can increase heart rate and blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, heart problems or are generally not in good health, then this weight loss product isn't for you. Taken as directed and not abused, this is the most effective weight loss supplement you can purchase to date. Although these are the best diet pills for women, they do have a downside. The downside is that after a period of continuous use, your body will become tolerant, and it will no longer work appropriately. This is why bodybuilders and fitness models stop taking it for several weeks and then resume. This is called cycling. There are some individuals, however,that claim it doesn't work as well going forward as it did that first time.

I have taken diet pills that contain ephedra and lost 60 lbs. I cycled my use by taking the manufacturer's suggested dosage for 3 weeks, then stopped taking them for 2 weeks, then back on for another 3 weeks. I kept repeating the cycle until I reached my goal weight. This type of cycling gave me the quick results I needed to keep my motivation level high. It also gave me time to learn to control my food choices and calorie intake better.

If you're looking for the best diet pills for women, then I highly recommend them. I have never run across another supplement on the market that consistently works as well as diet pills that contain ephedra. Most of them are not what they claim and many of the ingredients currently in use are of little or no use to those that are very serious about losing weight.

Go with diet pills that contain ephedra. They have been used by bodybuilders and fitness models alike for many years with great success. These supplements really are the best diet pills for women!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=R_Welch